RadioBOSS is the software product that provides automation capabilities for broadcasting stations, clubs, discos, casinos, shops, cinemas. A large number of features allows using it no matter where you need to play music. The RadioBOSS software can work for months without operator’s assistance. Built-in format converter, CD grabber, music database, playlist generator, scheduler, automatic volume control, crossfade and other features make this software a very useful tool to handle your music collection. The simple and convenient interface minimizes the learning curve.
RadioBOSS consists of 3 components:
Player is the primary component that contains most of the functionality: launching and editing playlists, scheduling, configuring effects and many other.
Musical database that searches you hard drive for music files and saves the list of files into the database. It provides quick search by any field, mass tag editor, sorting, statistics, filter etc.
Playlist Generator that generates playlists using templates. You can specify various parameters such as the length of the playlist, generation method, advertisement options, hourly blocks, jingles, rotations… The result is a ready to use playlist that can be broadcast right away.
- support for mp3, wma, wav, ogg, CD audio formats
- automatic generation of playlists using templates
- indexed music database that supports quick search capabilities
- ability to work with two playlists simultaneously
- 12-band equalizer
- crossfade support
- automatic volume control – all files are played at the same volume
- independent secondary output – 3 types (second sound card, stereo split, front/rear speakers split)
- flexible scheduling capabilities
- color indication in playlists (jingles and advertisements are highlighted)
- file converter (mp3->wma etc…)
- CD grabber
- support for profiles (individual configuration for each user)
- tag editor
- comments that can be added to any track
- built-in FX